- Saturday, February 15, 2014 for BI-LO Marathon
- Start time, 6:30 AM (6:25 AM for Wheelchair and Crankchair)
Click here to see a complete schedule of Marathon Weekend events.
Click here to see a map of the BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon
Marathon certification # for 2010: SC10008BS
Start & Finish Locations
- The BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon will start just North of the intersection of Grissom Parkway and 21st Ave. N, Myrtle Beach, SC.
- The Finish Line will be in the parking lot of TicketReturn.com Field at Pelicans Ballpark.
Race Entry Requirements
- All participants must register online or complete and sign a registration form.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for participants under 18 years of age on race day.
- Marathon participants must complete the course in 8 hours
- All mail-in entries must be post-marked by January 31, 2014.
- On-line registration closes at Midnight, EST, February 5, 2014.
- Expo registration is strongly discouraged. Runner shirts cannot be guaranteed for Expo registration.
- Registration will close without notice when the established registration count is reached. Click here to see the registration limit.
- Mail completed entry form with Check or Credit Card (MC or Visa) payment to:
Myrtle Beach Marathon
PO Box 8780
Myrtle Beach, SC 29578
There will be a $25 charge for all mail in registrations.
Contact the Marathon for a mail-in entry form. Phone or FAXed entry forms cannot be accepted.
- Once your registration has been accepted, all fees are non-refundable.
Marathon Entry Confirmation
- Registration confirmations will be sent via e-mail immediately following registration. If you do not receive your confirmation, please contact us.
- USA Track & Field recognizes Gun Times as official Finishing Times.
- Maps of the BI-LO Marathon course will be available at the Runner's Expo.
- The BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon course will close at 2:30PM.
- Mile markers will be posted at each mile.
- Digital time clocks will be visible approximately every two miles along the Marathon course.
- A digital clock at the Finish Line will display unofficial finishing time.
- The marathon course is USATF Certified and is a qualifier for the Boston Marathon .
- Unofficial bicycles, baby strollers, skates, in-line skates, and skate boards are not allowed on the course. Headphones (iPods, MP3 players, etc.) are also prohibited.
- Pacing times are as follows:
- 3:05 (Newly updated)
- 3:35 (Newly updated)
- Pacing times are subject to change.
Course Aid Stations
- Dasani water and Powerade sports drink will be available approximately every two miles along the marathon course and at the Finish.
- Food stations will be available at miles 16 and 22 and at the Finish.
- Medical aid stations will be available approximately every two miles and at the Finish.
- Port-a-Johns will be available at the Start/Finish and every 2 – 3 miles along the course.
- All BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon finishers will receive a Finisher’s Medal at the Finish Line.
- Finisher’s Certificates will be available online at www.marathonfoto.com.
- Participants are eligible for one award only.
- Awards will not be mailed. All awards must be picked up after the respective races.
- Unclaimed awards will be available at the House of Blues Post Race Party.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female finishers in the BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon.
- Overall awards will go to the top three Male and Female Masters finishers in the BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon
Age Group Awards
- Awards will be presented to the top three Male and Female BI-LO Myrtle Beach Marathon finishers in the age groups 19 & under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.
Wheelchair & Crankchair Awards
- Awards will be presented to the 1st place male and female for Wheelchair and 1st place male and female for Crankchair finishers.
Need some extra training or a few tips? Click on the link below to check out Active's Training program.